What You'll Get
Without the charm of freshly baked cakes, sweets, and sweet cakes, the holidays would be a dull occasion. The expectation of an evening’s dessert brings mirth to all gatherings. Bring mirth to your holiday with today's Groupon: $45 worth of lovingly homemade cakes, cookies, cupcakes, or gingerbread houses from Ana’s Creative Baking, named a top wedding business in 2009 by The Knot. For $20, give your diligently prepared dinners the nightcap everyone’s craving.
Ana has been feeding the cake-hungry and gingerbread-lovers since she and her daughter first opened their beloved bakery in 1996. The business excels in achieving handcrafted works of dessert art that capture the vision of its customers. Celebrate life with delicious cakes in an assortment of distractingly luscious flavors from almond to German chocolate to lemon supreme, guava, cheesecake black forest, carrot, and more. Outrageous and fresh fillings make each bite an adventure topped in buttercream frosting or non-dairy whipped cream.
Your $45 can get you a lot of eye- and mouth-popping delights or go a long way toward a mammother dessert order. Prices for cookie orders (at least 3 dozen per order) start at $60, cupcakes are $40 per dozen, small gingerbread houses are priced at $35 and up, and cake prices vary depending on size and ornatery of the cake.
Baked goods bake their best when baked with love by skilled baking hands who make tasty baked goods. Like the holidays, cake is an edible tradition—and every sweet-tooth loves the taste of tradition anytime of the year.
Note: All orders are based on pre-order basis; be sure to call ahead at least 48 hours in advance. The bakery will be closed December 13–25.
- Annette and her mother, Ana, did a wonderful job with our wedding and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for delicious, creative, and reasonably priced cakes – Laura B., Insider Pages
- I had a vision in my mind of exactly what I wanted my cake to look like and she executed to it perfectly – Doris L., Yelp
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Place order at least 48 hours in advance, 2 weeks advance for holiday orders. Closed Dec. 13-25. Not valid with other offers. Must redeem in 1 visit. No cash back or credit. Delivery fee & tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.