Like a gentle dragon or the earth itself, a falafel’s rough exterior belies its inner warmth. Crunch through outer shells with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49.95 for a Mediterranean Meal for Two (Up to $95.60 Total Value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $20.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine, beer, or soda (up to an $8.95 value each)
$99 for a Mediterranean Meal for Four (Up to $191.20 Total Value)
- Four appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $20.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine, beer, or soda (up to an $8.95 value each)
Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine
Grilled lamb, chicken, and fish, flavored with distinctive herbs and marinades, sizzle on the grill at Anatolia, filling the air with aroma of authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Chefs skewer the meats onto shish kebabs then set them beside rice pilaf and fresh vegetables. Their classic dishes, such as stuffed grape leaves, baba ganouj, and falafel, are served as appetizers. They also prepare housemade baklava with pistachios alongside other desserts.
Sharp white geometric lines crisscross vivid red walls, which serve as a backdrop for padded white booths that contrast elegantly with lacquered, lightly stained wood tables. A chandelier hangs from the white-trim-on-a-gray-backdrop ceiling, illuminating food with glass as gold-tinted as when Midas works at a drive-thru. Several artistic ornaments decorate the interior, including a 3-D angel wall hanging and black sconces.
What some people are buzzing about:
81% of 680 customers recommend
“Terrific garlicy babbaganoush and bread. Very tasty lamb saute. Lovely service.”
“Really good food. Good service. Nice ambience. I would recommend This restaurant.”
“It's BYOB...but with a Groupon it's a (reasonable) $10 surcharge. Good, attentive service and very good food!”