Choose Between Two Options
$47 for ladies night dinner for two ($73.60 value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $9.95 value each)
- Two salads (up to a $16.90 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to an $9.95 value each)
$94 for ladies night dinner for four ($147.20 value)
- Four appetizers (up to an $9.95 value each)
- Four salads (up to a $16.90 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to an $9.95 value each)
Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine
Grilled lamb, chicken, and fish, flavored with distinctive herbs and marinades, sizzle on the grill at Anatolia, filling the air with aroma of authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Chefs skewer the meats onto shish kebabs then set them beside rice pilaf and fresh vegetables. Their classic dishes, such as stuffed grape leaves, baba ganouj, and falafel, are served as appetizers. They also prepare housemade baklava with pistachios alongside other desserts.
Sharp white geometric lines crisscross vivid red walls, which serve as a backdrop for padded white booths that contrast elegantly with lacquered, lightly stained wood tables. A chandelier hangs from the white-trim-on-a-gray-backdrop ceiling, illuminating food with glass as gold-tinted as when Midas works at a drive-thru. Several artistic ornaments decorate the interior, including a 3-D angel wall hanging and black sconces.