Tapas are small, which is why you feel so big and powerful when eating them. Feed your forthcoming growth spurt with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $86.90 for a four-course meal with wine pairings for two (a $140 total value)
- $159 for a four-course meal with wine pairings for four (a $280 total value)
- $259 for a four-course meal with wine pairings for six (a $420 total value)<p>
Each meal includes the following per pair:
- Course one: cambazola cheese fondue (a $10.75 value) and crispy calamari with Meyer lemon aioli (a $9.25 value) paired with two glasses of Kenwood sparkling wine (a $10 value each)
- Course two: duck-confit dumplings (a $9 value) and classic caesar salad with grilled sourdough croutons (a $9.25 value) paired with two glasses of Kenwood Sonoma sauvignon blanc (a $10 value each)
- Course three: Coca Cola–braised spare ribs (a $12.25 value) and braised beef cheeks (a $12.50 value) paired with two glasses of Kenwood Sonoma zinfandel (an $11 value each)
- Course four: fresh donut holes with Castillian hot cocoa (a $7 value) and an apple and huckleberry crisp (an $8 value)<p>
Owner and head chef Calvin Schneiter lives his dream every day as he fuses traditional Spanish tapas with American accents at Andalu, his first-ever restaurant venture. Schneiter learned the trade from his mother, a gourmet chef and culinary teacher, and diners at his elegant eatery savor eclectic dishes from his mind, such as duck confit dumplings with sweet chili sauce, deep-fried macaroni and cheese, and butternut squash raviolis with sage brown butter. The restaurant has earned accolades from all over the country, and the San Francisco Chronicle’s Michael Bauer praised not only the caliber of the cuisine, but the staff's "relaxed attitude" that creates a comfortable and informal atmosphere during meals and impromptu interrogations.
3198 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94103