From catapulting flaming soldiers over castle walls to sitting on active geysers, humans have long been fixated on flying through the air. Absorb the wonderment of flight with today’s Groupon to Anderson Aviation in Bulverde. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get a 30-minute flight (a $199 value).
- For $119, you get a 45-minute flight (a $249 value).
- For $135, you get a 60-minute flight (a $299 value).
Each flight includes:
- 15-minute introduction to flight training
- A pilot logbook with the flight’s first entry
- One six-month subscription to Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association student-training magazine
- An emailed photo with the aircraft<p>
Anderson Aviation’s experienced pilots escort ground dwellers through clear blue skies high above scenic San Antonio. The FAR-certified flight school’s aeronauts greet passengers at Bulverde Airport before leading them through a brief introduction to flight training and a pop quiz in aerial traffic signs. After boarding and taking off in a Piper Archer II or Piper Cherokee, cloud climbers can occularly inhale sweeping vistas of the surrounding areas while getting a chance to fly from the pilot’s seat. After landing, photographically document a friendly nose-kiss between passenger and plane and ask pro pilots where to scratch the wing in order to make propellers spin with glee. Photos for the 30- or 45-minute flights will be sent to passengers via email, while 60-minute flyers will receive a printed and framed photo as physical proof of their sky-skimming session.