Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a round of golf for two with a cart and range balls (up to $168 value)
- $149 for a round of golf for four with a cart and range balls (up to $336 value)
Anderson Creek Golf Club
Prolific golf-course-design company Love Enterprises and Associates—which counts 1997 PGA Champion Davis Love III as a principal—orchestrated Anderson Creek Golf Club's classic layout. The course maintains a strict adherence to upkeep, and in 2008, Golf Digest rewarded its efforts with a prestigious 4.5-star rating and an oversize lollipop.
Today, the course showcases a verdant path of rolling fairways, groves of longleaf pine trees, and water features that come into play on at least six holes. A traditional course by design, only twice do fairways run directly parallel to each other, instead leading golfers on two roundabout loops. On the par 3 fourth hole, golfers must blast a 205-yard tee shot over water while hoping that the green accepts a visit without demanding that golfers remove their shoes before entering.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,215 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 75.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 144 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole