Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a round of golf for two with a cart and range balls (up to $168 value)
- $149 for a round of golf for four with a cart and range balls (up to $336 value)
Anderson Creek Golf Club
Prolific golf-course-design company Love Enterprises and Associates—which counts 1997 PGA Champion Davis Love III as a principal—orchestrated Anderson Creek Golf Club's classic layout. The course maintains a strict adherence to upkeep, and in 2008, Golf Digest rewarded its efforts with a prestigious 4.5-star rating and an oversize lollipop.
Today, the course showcases a verdant path of rolling fairways, groves of longleaf pine trees, and water features that come into play on at least six holes. A traditional course by design, only twice do fairways run directly parallel to each other, instead leading golfers on two roundabout loops. On the par 3 fourth hole, golfers must blast a 205-yard tee shot over water while hoping that the green accepts a visit without demanding that golfers remove their shoes before entering.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,215 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 75.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 144 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole