Experienced instructors teach young beginners how to express themselves through Irish dancing while improving coordination and musicality
What You'll Get
- Classes introduce beginner dancers to Irish dance, teach them basics, musicality, and self-discipline
- Number of classes for one month: 4
- Number of classes for three months : 12
- Good for ages: 3 and 4
- Classes run on Mondays, 5 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
- Classes location: Denver’s Baker
- Good for ages: 5+
- Classes run on:
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m., in Wash Park location
- Thursdays, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m., in Park Hill location
- Session starts on August 1
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Valid only at listed locations. Valid for beginner (ages 5+) and wee beginner (ages 3-5) classes only. Valid after August 1, 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.