Dr. Vicky Hagstrom, trained at the Mayo Medical School in Minnesota, helps smooth wrinkles with Dysport and Restylane injections
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane and Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here and Dysport here.
Need To Know
About Anew Medspa Clinic
Dr. Vicky Hagstrom, trained at the Mayo Medical School, provides realistic hair-restoration options. Her individualized, minimally invasive treatments include transplants with industry-leading FUE grafting, low-level light therapies, herbal supplements, and the LaserCap, a portable device designed to help waning follicles regenerate.
When she isn't restoring hair, Dr. Vicky works to restore the youthful glow of clients' skin through injections of wrinkle-effacing Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refine, Restylane Define, Sculptra, Bellafill, Radiesse, Dysport & Botox. Her other specialties include Micro-Needling, Laser Hair Removal, Micro-Laser Peels, ProFractionals, BroadBand Light Lasers by industry-leading Sciton, photofacials, and a variety of other skin-rejuvenating laser treatments, as well as fat-reducing treatments with the Dual Advanced Zerona LLT Red Laser. She also tightens skin and works to reduce cellulite with the Vaser Shape, which breaks down fatty tissue by generating heat beneath the skin.