Botox injections temporarily smooth fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking complexion
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Anew Medspa Clinic
Dr. Vicky Hagstrom, trained at the Mayo Medical School, provides realistic hair-restoration options. Her individualized, minimally invasive treatments include transplants with industry-leading FUE grafting, low-level light therapies, herbal supplements, and the LaserCap, a portable device designed to help waning follicles regenerate.
When she isn't restoring hair, Dr. Vicky works to restore the youthful glow of clients' skin through injections of wrinkle-effacing Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refine, Restylane Define, Sculptra, Bellafill, Radiesse, Dysport & Botox. Her other specialties include Micro-Needling, Laser Hair Removal, Micro-Laser Peels, ProFractionals, BroadBand Light Lasers by industry-leading Sciton, photofacials, and a variety of other skin-rejuvenating laser treatments, as well as fat-reducing treatments with the Dual Advanced Zerona LLT Red Laser. She also tightens skin and works to reduce cellulite with the Vaser Shape, which breaks down fatty tissue by generating heat beneath the skin.