Cryotherapy treatments help reduce inflammation, reduce various pains, and improve the condition of one’s skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Average length of whole-body cryotherapy session: 3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Localized cryotherapy can be compared to "icing" in targeted body areas and aims to trigger anti-inflammatory properties, reduce pain, and diminish swelling.
- Average length of localized cryotherapy: 5–10 minutes, depending on the client's feedback
- Benefits of cryotherapy facial: aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyperpigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, and soothe inflammation, as well as treat conditions such as eczema
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Cold therapy may be Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy's namesake, but that's far from the only therapeutic offering here. Read on to learn more about several of the wellness services available at the Charlotte studio.
- Cryotherapy facial: Restore offers localized and whole-body cryotherapy as well as cryotherapy facials. The facials apply pressurized liquid-nitrogen vapors to the face and neck with the goal of stimulating collagen production and decreasing pore size.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Treatments take place inside a pressurized environment that allows clients to breathe nearly pure oxygen. Aside from increasing oxygen concentration throughout the body, sessions aim to improve circulation.
- IV therapy: Restore Cryotherapy offers nine IV formulas whose goals range from reducing inflammation to combating signs of aging. All of the fluids, however, work to immediately provide guests with hydration and nutrients to ensure their optimal health.