Microdermabrasion and dermaplanning sessions aim to provide brighter and softer skin
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- During a dermaplanning session, an experienced beautician uses a scalpel to scrape off the top layer of the skin to eliminate dead cells for a smoother, radiant complexion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person only. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angel's Touch Day Spa
A licensed aesthetician, massage therapist, and oriental doctor to boot, Angelina Kim offers her clients various wellness and self-care services at Angel's Touch Day Spa. With specialties in insomnia, pain management, depression, and menopause, she uses bodywork like craniosacral therapy and myofasical release to balance body and mind. She also tends to complexions with facials that address acne, aging, and sensitive skin, and she uses acupuncture to energize the body and stimulate healing naturally.