All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Light is actually a spectrum of colors, each with its own healing properties—red tackles wrinkles, blue zaps blemishes, and indigo tries to convince everyone it's a real color. Get illuminated with this laser-light Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $64 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $300 value)
- $108 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (a $600 value)
- $97 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $600 value)
- $185 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (a $1,200 value)
- $163 for three laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $1,050 value)
- $328 for six laser hair-removal treatments for a large area (a $2,100 value)
Laser hair-removal treatments target unwanted stubble with pulses of laser light energy that destroy the follicle and help prevent future growth. Each pulse can cause a pinching or stinging sensation on the skin, although numbing cream is available for purchase at the center. Click here to see a full list of valid treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for listed treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angel Skin
Angel Skin takes a clinical approach to its services. Most treatments rely on either high-tech equipment—including laser hair-removal systems and Hydra Facial MD System. But "clinical" doesn't describe the office itself; soft reclining chairs await inside private treatment rooms, and sculpted angel wings and other angelic images decorate the waiting room and serve as backup modes of transportation in case clients' cars won't start.