All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The word "mom" is one of the first words a baby learns and the only chest tattoo that lets people know what to say when you're doing a handstand. Make a good impression with this Groupon.
$49 for a 60-Minute Photo Shoot ($293.97 Value)
Choose from three locations:
- Philippe Park in Safety Harbor
- Chestnut Park in Palm Harbor
- Sand Key Beach in Clearwater
Each photo shoot includes:
- 60-minute session for up to six people (a $200 value), during which at least 50 images are taken in styles such as maternity, family, or newborn.
- One professionally retouched image, which includes evening skin tone, smoothing wrinkles, removing blemishes, whitening teeth (a $50 value). More complex retouching available at an additional charge.
- One 8"x10" print (a $19.99 value)
- One 5"x7" print (a $14.99 value)
- Four wallet-sized prints (an $8.99 value)
- Personalized website which includes a gallery of your proofs in both color and in black-and-white versions
All prints must be of the same image.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 7, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Appointment required. 48hr cancellation notice or $30 fee may apply. Valid for up to 6 people per session, additional $10 per person fee above six people. Not valid towards wedding packages. All prints must be of the same image. Additional images, not included with this Groupon, are available for purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angela Clifton Photography
With nearly 50 years of experience between them, the shutterbug husband and wife duo of Brent and Dawn capture life's grandest moments through their work at Angela Clifton Photography. Specializing in on-location shoots illuminated by natural light, they capture the moments that cell phones, or ever the most tenured court painter, can't do justice to. Baby's first steps. The glow of an expectant mother. The playful frolics of a new pet. The family's first trip to the beach. These are brief moments that the photographers make timeless.
For weddings and engagements, Brent and Dawn's photographs document the romance of two hearts beating at once, and for high school seniors, they create senior portraits that perfectly capture their final days of childhood. For those who want to understand the art and mechanics of family photography, Angela Clifton Photography offers photo classes that build upon the technical aspects of lenses, lighting, and composition, and include tips on how to work with families for the perfect shot.