People often frame pictures of their favorite things, such as their children or neighborhood children who get better grades. Showcase what matters with this Groupon.
$17 for a 30-Minute Photo-Shoot Package ($250 Value)
Choose from five locations:
- Philippe Park in Safety Harbor
- John Chesnut Sr. Park in Palm Harbor
- Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs
- Sawgrass Lake Park in St. Petersburg
- Lettuce Lake Park in Tampa<p>
Each photo shoot includes:
- 30-minute session for up to six people, during which images are taken in styles such as maternity, family, graduating seniors, or newborn (a $150 value)
- Four 4”x6” prints (a $15 value each; a $60 total value)
- Two 5”x7” prints (a $20 value each; a $40 total value)
- Personalized website that includes a gallery of proofs for review in both color and in black-and-white versions<p>
All prints included in this Groupon must be of the same image. Customers can include more than six subjects in the shoot for an additional $10 fee per person. Additional prints and digital negatives from the session may be purchased for an extra fee. Click here for a list of additional services available (not included with this Groupon).
Angela Clifton Photography
With 40 years of experience between them, the shutterbug husband and wife duo of Brent and Dawn capture life's grandest moments through their work at Angela Clifton Photography. Specializing in on-location shoots illuminated by natural light, they capture the moments that cell phones, or ever the most tenured court painter, can't do justice to. Baby's first steps. The glow of an expectant mother. The playful frolics of a new pet. The family's first trip to the beach. These are brief moments that the photographers make timeless.
For weddings and engagements, Brent and Dawn's photographs document the romance of two hearts beating at once, and for aspiring models and actors, they create headshots that practically leap into the hands of casting directors. For those who want to understand the art and mechanics of family photography, Angela Clifton Photography offers photo classes that build upon the technical aspects of lenses, lighting, and composition, and include tips on how to work with families for the perfect shot. For even more photos, check out their Pinterest page.
99% of 293 customers recommend
“Absolutely wonderful experience. Very patient and wanting to help us get the right pictures. Willing to take as many as wanted till we got it right.”
“Trust them. They are great at what they do!!”
“Great people.. Had fun”