Authentic recipes straight out of Lazio, Italy make their way onto dinner menus at this restaurant that’s been family owned since 1957
About This Deal
- Dine-in or takeout
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
- Must be 21 or older and provide valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages
About Angelo's of Burien
To say Angelo's of Burien is a family-friendly restaurant would be an understatement. In 1957, shortly after emigrating from their small town of Pisterzo in Lazio, Italy, Angelo and Armella Ricci set up shop on SW 153rd Avenue, serving authentic Italian cuisine made with the family recipes they brought with them. In the years since, Angelo and Armella passed this culinary tradition down to their sons, daughters, and eventually their grandchildren. Read on to learn about a few of the flavorful family recipes on the menu.
- Appetizer: Start with a sumptuous platter of meats, cheeses, and vegetables, including prosciutto, salami, feta and kasseri cheeses, artichoke hearts, and greek olives.
- Pasta: Large tubes of cannelloni pasta are filled with a flavorful mixture of crab, shrimp, spinach, and mushrooms, then baked in a rich cream sauce with mozzarella cheese.
- Steak: Angelo's prides itself on its selection of steaks, including the fan favorite port-wine steak, which features melted roquefort cheese and port-wine reduction atop a rib-eye steak.
- Seafood: The restaurant's specialities include a collection of tender, succulent prawns sautéed in a sauce of garlic, white wine, and butter with seasonal vegetables.