What You'll Get
A hairdo is one of the first things you notice about other people, unless they're bald or on fire. Attract attention with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a haircut and deep-conditioning treatment, valid on Tuesday–Saturday (a $55 value)
- $25 for a one-step color treatment and deep-conditioning treatment, valid on Monday only (a $69 value)
- $25 for a one-step color treatment and deep-conditioning treatment, valid on Tuesday–Saturday (a $69 value)
- $35 for full highlights, valid on Monday only (an $85 value)
- $35 for full highlights, valid on Tuesday–Saturday (an $85 value)
Stylists Adrienne Stubbs and Jessica Bailey will be available to pamper customers' locks on Mondays; Seth Bourne and Jen Massey take over Tuesdays through Saturdays.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. New clients only. Valid for select stylists only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angelora Color Salon
At Angelora Color Salon, stylists draw on vast stores of creativity and love of natural beauty to transform headscapes into works of art. The salon maintains the intimacy of the setting as the staff create custom cuts for the whole family, correct botched at-home color jobs, and relax frizz with texturizing treatments.
Along with nourishing locks with styling products from Paul Mitchell, the salon also stocks its shelves with the brand's Tea Tree line, which infuses skin and hair with energizing citrus and herb extracts to help calm stress and freshen the insides of top hats.