All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza, subs, and drinks for dine-in
- $23 for $40 worth of pizza, subs, and drinks for dine-in
- $15 for $25 worth of pizza, subs, and drinks for pickup
- See the full menu.
- Valid only for dine-in or pickup
- Orders available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday are 10am to 9pm; Thursday, Friday and Saturday are 10am to 10pm.
How to Order for Pickup
- Purchase offer for pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase 1 food item. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher value must be used in one transaction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angry Slice and Sub Shop
The frown on the Angry Slice and Sub Shop's logo is usually the only one you'll see in the combination pizza and sub shop. That's because with each oven-fresh slice of pizza and deli sub piled on D'Amato bread, diners also receive a complimentary helping of ice cream. This pleasant extra adds a sweet note to the shop's variety of innovative pizza toppings, such as jerk chicken and italian beef, and its six classic sub sandwiches. Guests can savor the hearty meals while sipping on domestic and craft beers such as Miller Light, Goose Island 312, and Stella Artois, and watching football games or lessons on pizza etiquette via six flat-screen TVs.