Experienced veterinarian examines clients’ cats and dogs, as well as provides vaccines, nail trimming, and deworming for kittens and puppies
What You'll Get
- A vet takes a pet’s medical history, conducts a physical exam, additionally offers the vaccine, nail trimming, and deworming.
- What’s included: a checkup might include skin and eyes, soundcheck, nose, and mouth, heart and lungs
- Types of animals serviced: dogs, cats
- Puppy and Kitten options are only valid for pets new to the clinic.
- Puppies and kittens cannot be over 5 months old.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Must fill out new patient registration form. Puppies and kittens cannot be over 5 months old. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Animal Clinic of Canarsie
As the head doctor at Animal Clinic of Canarsie, Dr. Gusmorino works with a trained staff as he treats pets ranging from dogs and cats to reptiles. Dr. Gusmorino learned how to nurture animals back to health at the Universita di Parma in Italy. Now that he lives in the States, he divides his time between his practice and caring for his own beloved animals at home. The pet doc can perform a variety of services, from medical and surgical treatments to dental services and microchip implantation.