Choose from Three Options
- $29 for entry for one to Anime North Texas ($45 value)
- $54 for entry for two ($90 value)
- $99 for entry for four ($180 value)
The convention takes place November 20–22. Entry includes all the panels (unless there are additional restrictions, such as age), concerts, performances, and other activities. Learn more here.
Anime North Texas
Japanese anime. For some, it’s a uniquely colorful style of animation that conjures images of Pokémon and Speed Racer. But for millions, it’s a culture and a lifestyle that’s spawned a worldwide community of Totoro-backpack toters and cosplay enthusiasts. At Anime North Texas, the Lone Star State celebrates all things anime and Japanese pop culture with a buffet of anime viewings, cosplay contests, merchandise vendors, celebrity guests, and tournament games. Read on for some of the festival’s top highlights:
- Celebrity guests: voice actors Chuck Huber (Dragon Ball Z) and Greg Ayres (Deadman Wonderland) and cosplay-community stars Alpacosplay and QuantumDestiny
- The big events: the cosplay contest, tournament gaming sessions (including console games), live music and dancing, autographs, and the return of the popular Greggo’s Game Shows, featuring an anime-themed take on Jeopardy!