All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for one weekend pass ($45 value)
- $56.50 for two weekend passes ($90 value)
- $103.50 for four weekend passes ($180 value)
The convention takes place November 18–20. Entry includes all the panels (unless there are additional restrictions, such as age), concerts, performances, and other activities. Learn more here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required (bolded). Passes are non-transferrable. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anime North Texas
Japanese anime. For some, it's a uniquely colorful style of animation that conjures images of Pokémon and Speed Racer. But for millions, it's a culture and a lifestyle that's spawned a worldwide community of Totoro-backpack toters and cosplay enthusiasts. At Anime North Texas, the Lone Star State celebrates all things anime and Japanese pop culture with a buffet of anime viewings, cosplay contests, merchandise vendors, celebrity guests, and tournament games. Read on for some of the festival's top highlights:
- Celebrity guests: voice actors Chuck Huber (Dragon Ball Z) and Greg Ayres (Deadman Wonderland) and cosplay-community stars Alpacosplay and QuantumDestiny
- The big events: the cosplay contest, tournament gaming sessions (including console games), live music and dancing, autographs, and the return of the popular Greggo's Game Shows, featuring an anime-themed take on Jeopardy!