What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for one men’s haircut, valid Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 12-4 p.m. (an $80 value)
- $40 for one women’s haircut and blowdry, valid Tuesday-Friday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 12-4 p.m. (an $80 value)
- $80 for full highlights (a $160 value)
- $80 for $160 toward salon services
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
Strengthening the community begins by supporting and visiting local businesses like this one. To learn more about this business, check out their website or simply stop by, say hello, and discover—or rediscover—all that this business has to offer.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit one per person. Must call and check availability. Reservations are required. New clients only. Valid only with select stylists. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arsova Salon
When she was an independent contractor styling for modeling agencies and photographers, Anita Arsova found herself working with many of the same beauty experts time and again. She worked so well with them and respected them so highly that the only logical next step was to open a salon where they could all work together on a regular basis. With that, she established Arsova Salon, where she and that same team of celebrity stylists work toward a single vision of beauty. They call on products from Aveda, Davines, and Moroccanoil to cut, color, and shape timeless hairstyles for their clients, and also perform voluminous updos and "bombshell" blowouts designed to make clients the center of attention at any formal gala or cramped movie theater. The salon staff might excel at forging outer beauty, but inner confidence is their central goal. "If you leave our salon and you're not smiling with bouncing hair and feeling swagger," says Anita, "then we haven't done our jobs right."