Professional cosmetologists inject dermal fillers that temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- https://www.groupon.com/articles/radiesse-guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Typical treatment areas for Belotero Balance: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and corner lines)
- For optimal results, injections are recommended every 6–9 months
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ann Webb Skin Clinic
After battling cystic acne in her youth, Ann Webb was drawn to the field of medical aesthetics to help others improve their complexions. She even created her own line of products, which became sought after by doctors and Whole Foods Market. After opening a small esthetics studio out of her home, which eventually grew to become the AW Skin Clinic, her services got mentioned in InStyle and by film industry folks. Ann opened her eponymous Skin Institute in 2012 as a haven of learning solely about caring for the epidermis.