Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid for new injectables clients only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ann Webb Skin Clinic
After battling cystic acne in her youth, Ann Webb was drawn to the field of medical aesthetics to help others improve their complexions. She even created her own line of products, which became sought after by doctors and Whole Foods Market. After opening a small esthetics studio out of her home, which eventually grew to become the AW Skin Clinic, her services got mentioned in InStyle and by film industry folks. Ann opened her eponymous Skin Institute in 2012 as a haven of learning solely about caring for the epidermis.