All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Treatment area covers the entire chest, neck, and face
- Not recommended for all skin types, please call ahead with any questions
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Benefits of hydration facial with oxygen therapy: moisturized and plumper skin, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, more radiant complexion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not recommended for all skin types, please call ahead with any questions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ann Webb Skin Clinic
After battling cystic acne in her youth, Ann Webb was drawn to the field of medical aesthetics to help others improve their complexions. She even created her own line of products, which became sought after by doctors and Whole Foods Market. After opening a small esthetics studio out of her home, which eventually grew to become the AW Skin Clinic, her services got mentioned in InStyle and by film industry folks. Ann opened her eponymous Skin Institute in 2012 as a haven of learning solely about caring for the epidermis.