Ideal for dull skin with discoloration, this treatment combines IPL and hydration for improved skin tone and increased firmness
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Treatment area covers the entire chest, neck, and face
- Not recommended for all skin types, please call ahead with any questions
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Benefits of hydration with oxygen therapy: moisturized and plumper skin, reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, more radiant complexion
About Ann Webb Skin Clinic
After battling cystic acne in her youth, Ann Webb was drawn to the field of medical aesthetics to help others improve their complexions. She even created her own line of products, which became sought after by doctors and Whole Foods Market. After opening a small esthetics studio out of her home, which eventually grew to become the AW Skin Clinic, her services got mentioned in InStyle and by film industry folks. Ann opened her eponymous Skin Institute in 2012 as a haven of learning solely about caring for the epidermis.