What You Get
$32 for a pan-Asian lunch or dinner for two
- Two miso soups or salads
- One Small Tastes item
- Two kitchen entrees or two sushi rolls
- See the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Anna's Asian Grill & Sushi Bar
Anna Makmok and her mother, Noy, have grown accustomed to sharing their contemporary pan-Asian cuisine with Chicagoans. In addition to helping found Thalia Spice, Anna and Noy have spread their influence by founding Anna's Asian Grill & Sushi Bar and Anna's Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar. The common theme uniting all of these restaurants is their eclectic cuisine, which consists of Thai, Japanese, Korean, Indian, and Laotian cooking featured alongside fare from other nations.
Noy looks to put her own mark on these familiar recipes through experimentation. This leads to dishes such as the fried avocado stuffed with spicy tuna, which was featured on an episode of Chicago's Best.
Choose Your Texture
- Crispy : fried calamari with indian curry sauce for dipping
- Tender : stir-fried mongolian steak that marinates in wine sauce alongside onion, scallion, bell pepper, and mushrooms
- Creamy : the philly sushi roll with smoked salmon, avocado, and cream cheese
- Crunchy : spicy crab rangoon
- Everything : barbecued duck with tomato and bell pepper in a coconut milk-based red thai curry
When pairing wine with spicier cuisines, it helps to pick something with a touch of sweetness, such as an off-dry riesling. The delicacy of sushi means that an equally delicate wine—think vinho verde for white or pinot noir for red—works well. For heartier, savory dishes, consider something with fruit-forward flavors and a bit more boldness: merlot. If all else fails, choose your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy.
Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60613