Choose from Three Options
- $45 for one customized chemical peel ($85 value)
- $59 for one pumpkin cheesecake facial ($125 value)
- $89 for one customized chemical peel and one pumpkin cheesecake facial ($210 value)
Choose from the following customized chemical peels:
- Lactic peel: addresses dry, flaky skin, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Glycolic peel: addresses lines, wrinkles, photo-aging, dull skin, and imperfections
- Salicylic peel: for oily, acne-prone skin
- Modified Jessner peel: addresses blemishes, photo-damage, and pigmentation on acne-prone skin
- Acne life peel: uses a powerful AHA/BHA blend in an aloe vera gel base to fight acne lesions, and botanical lighteners to correct post-acne pigmentation; perfect for olly, acne-prone skin
- Signature facelift peel: uses a blend of Vitamin C and fruit enzymes in an aloe vera gel base with anti-inflammatory botanicals to reduce redness. Hyaluronic acid, meanwhile, adds moisture to dry skin, and exfoliants get rid of dead cells while infusing skin with potent anti-oxidants; perfect for rosacea, or dry/dehydrated skin.
The pumpkin cheesecake facial works to exfoliate and reduce oil with an aromatic blend of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and a 15% pumpkin-orange enzyme. Mixed with a goji berry yogurt mask, this blend creates a spicy and sweet “pumpkin cheesecake” mixture that dissolves dead cells while infusing the skin with nourishment and a delicious scent. This facial is perfect for normal to oily skin, but probably not the best option for skin that’s extremely sensitive.
Annie Beauty Spa
Inside the treatment rooms at Annie Beauty Spa, flickering candlelight creates a tranquil atmosphere for a soothing massage or one of many other diverse spa services. Aside from their more relaxing treatments, Annie's team of cosmetologists and aestheticians also use G.M. Collins skincare products to nurture healthy skin. The G.M. Collins serum facial, for instance, beautifies skin with a deep cleansing, an exfoliation, an eyelid treatment, and, as the name implies, a specialized serum customized to individual skin type. And since the location is just two minutes away from Rockville's town center and the Metro station, traveling to and from the spa is even less stress-inducing than Kenny G's cover album of whale songs.