- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Two People Valid Monday-Thursday
- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Four People Valid Monday-Thursday
- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Six People Valid Monday-Thursday
- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Two People
- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Four People
- One Victorian Afternoon Tea for Six People
Annvita Tea Room
It's important to take time to unwind, whether that means hitting the gym, meditating, or taking a long bath. Annvita Tea Room invites guests to unwind in a beautiful setting, taking soul-soothing sips of fine teas, with friends or alone with a book- or computer on our complimentary wifi.
Bright periwinkle shelves display fine china for sale inside the cozy tea room. This hue of blue extends to the dining room's plush booths and rococo-style rattan chairs. Meanwhile, classical music plays in the background, setting the scene for an intimate, relaxing visit.
Tea is served in fine-bone china crafted in the United Kingdom by Hudson and Middleton. These include teacups, kettles, and plates adorned with detailed floral patterns and other designs, alongside elegant 3-tiered serving platters.
Tea varieties include black teas- pure and flavored, green teas, oolong teas, rooibos, and herbal tea blends. Ask a server to help you select the tea that will best suit your mood and palate; most teas are served hot or cold, and many are also brewed and blended with other flavors in the kitchen as beautiful milk teas, or delicious fruit teas.