Every time a new idea crosses the mind, a new hair sprouts as the idea tries to escape the brain and patent itself. Keep thoughts in check with today’s hair-disciplining Groupon to Anointed Beauty Salon & Day Spa. Choose from the following four options:
- For $10, you get a facial-waxing package (up to a $25 total value), which includes:
- Eyebrow wax (up to a $15 value)
- Upper-lip wax (a $5 value)
- Chin wax (a $5 value)
- For $15, you get an Awapuhi Keratriplex treatment (a $30 value).
- For $20, you get a demi-permanent single-color treatment (a $40 value).
- For $34, you get a hair-and-color package (up to a $75 total value), which includes:
- Consultation, haircut, blow-dry, and style (up to a $26 value)
- Partial highlights (a $49 value)
- For $75, you get a Pravana Perfection Smoothout treatment (a $200 value). <p>
The Paul-Mitchell-trained stylists and skilled aestheticians at Anointed Beauty Salon & Day Spa coax inner elegance outward with a spread of salon services. A stylist commences the cut and color package with a consultation to determine desired follicle drapery. Then, deftly painted partial highlights enhance manes with layers of lightened strands, giving hair the depth of a public service announcement written by Dostoyevsky. A thorough shampooing cleanses and coddles coifs before an expert scissor-handler shears locks into fashionable face frames. Clients can also opt for a 40-minute demi-permanent color treatment, known as the lunchtime color for its brief duration and tendency to induce cravings for bologna sandwiches. The process imbues tresses with an all-over hue that lasts up to six weeks.
Stylists smooth out-of-control locks with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratriplex dry oil, a lightweight styling treatment that tames tresses in 30 minutes without the inconvenient added poundage of iron-clad scrunchies. Alternatively, the formaldehyde-free Pravana Perfection Smoothout treatment works to transform follicular curly fries into smooth, straightened strands in a process lasting 60–90 minutes. Infused into hairs with the heat from a flatiron, the amino-acid complex keeps mops shiny and frizz-free for up to 12 weeks. Additionally, seasoned aestheticians expertly de-fuzz faces—brow to chin—with warm wax, gently uprooting unwanted follicles and leaving faces as smooth and hairless as a marble bust of Mr. Clean.