All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a four-course Italian dinner for two with wine, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $75.95 total value)
- $45 for a four-course Italian dinner for two with wine, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $75.95 total value)
The dinner for two includes:
- One shared appetizer—fried ravioli, bruschetta, or butterfly shrimp
- Choice of two salads or soups—Caesar salad, house salad, or soup of the day
- Choice of two dinners—Anselmo’s meatballs & spaghetti, Anselmo’s rattlesnake pasta, Anselmo’s lasagna, vegetable lasagna, or baked spaghetti
- Choice of two desserts—tiramisu, cheesecake, chocolate cake, or cannoli to share
- One bottle of Salmon Creek white or red house wine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other promotions, discounts, or offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anselmo's Bistro & Bar
Kenny and Jennifer founded Anselmo's, but they credit everything to "Grandma." That would be Kenny's grandmother, who brought a taste of Sicily to New Jersey in the form of her signature meatball recipe. Today the husband-and-wife team use the same recipes, flavors, and from-scratch sensibilities to honor their grandmother and please their diners. The meatballs continue to charm, whether embedded atop plates of spaghetti, covered with cheese and meat sauce on Italian hoagies, or juggled by visiting acrobats. The menu features plenty of Grandma's recipes for other Italian staples, as well as Jennifer's own scratch-made vegetable lasagna. Anselmo's offers Italian and California wines plus a specialized bourbon list with roughly 20 rare or high-profile spirits.