Non-invasive treatments help to work away cellulite, tone the skin, and contour curves
About This Deal
- VelaShape III: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Lipomassage: Patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides Endermologie rollers over the body. The rollers’ massaging action helps break down the lumpy tissue structures that cause cellulite’s signature dimpled appearance.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddle bags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
Need To Know
About Anta Skin & Laser Spa
Anta Skin & Laser Spa focuses on body contouring, slimming, anti-aging body and face treatments, and hair removal services. The former includes exfoliating chemical peels and diamond microdermabrasion, plus indulgent facials, such as the deep-hydrating facial and the deep-cleansing European facial, which are tailored to each client's skin type. Also specializing in massages and anti-cellulite massages, including VelaShape, Endermologie by LPG, and Ultrasonic Cavitation. As the name indicates, laser hair removal is a prime choice for many clients. However, guests can also opt for waxing; Anta uses several varieties, including azulene, tea-tree, and hard waxes.