Choose Between Two Options
$49 for dinner for two (up to $97.95 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to $53 value)
- One dessert (up to $6.95 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $25 value)
$98 for dinner for four (up to $195.90 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $26 value)
- Four entrees (up to $106 value)
- Two desserts (up to $13.90 value)
- Four glasses of wine (up to $50 value)
Click to see the menu. Menu represents the dinner for two option. The same dishes are available for the dinner for four option.
Named for a picturesque Turkish province nestled in the mountains, AnTalia is a Mediterranean restaurant co-owned by its manager and an experienced Turkish chef. As master of the kitchen, AnTalia's chef fills the menu with classic dishes such as iskender kebabs, featuring slices of lamb shaved from a sizzling gyro rotisserie atop a pita with made-from-scratch tomato sauce and garlic yogurt. To create an inviting dining atmosphere for these dishes, flickering candles illuminate earth tones and soft lime accent walls, and a wreath of ferns frames a panel of river stones. Additionally, an indoor balcony offers a unique space for private events, such as birthdays and short-distance bungee-jump contests.