Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for an experienced shooter shooting-range package for two (up to a $94 total value)
- Two hours of range time (up to a $12.50 value per person, per hour)
- Two nine-millimeter or .22 handgun rentals (a $10 value each)
- One 50-round box of ammo (a $14 value)
- Two targets (a $2 value each)
- Two sets of eye and ear protection (a $3 value per person)<p>
$85 for a beginner’s shooting package for two (up to a $254 total value)
- The above shooting-range package for two (up to a $94 value)
- 60 minutes of one-on-one training per person, scheduled by appointment (an $80 value per person)<p>
For passers-by, Anthony Arms is hard to miss, what with a sky-blue-camouflage tank sitting in its parking lot. Walking past the armored vehicle, visitors enter an 1,800-square-foot facility that houses many marksmanship amenities, including a climate-controlled, 16-lane pistol range rated for .22- to .50-caliber fire. Range officers supervise marksmen and lend their expertise during classes, including the NRA FIRST Steps Pistol Orientation and private one-on-one training sessions. Anthony Arms’ expertise also extends to a pro shop where the staff intermingles its display of new and antique munitions with mounted game, including a trophy buck and a bear. Further services include an onsite gunsmith, as well as range memberships that extend amenities such as free range time and daily wake-up calls from Bruce Willis.
_Anthony Arms' range rates fluctuate throughout the week._