Choose from Five Options
- $42 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and Morrocanoil conditioning treatment ($100 value)
- $53 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and gloss treatment ($110 value)
- $63 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and single-process color ($135 value)
- $209 for a Brazilian Blowout ($400 value)
- $84 for a haircut, shampoo, blow-dry, and partial foil highlights ($170 value)
Morrocanoil treatments infuse strands with antioxidants and argan oil to repair damage and add shine. Brazilian Blowout keratin treatments smooth frizzy curls with proteins that bond to the hair. Results last for up to 12 weeks.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Anthony Capalino Salon
Anthony Capalino spent 14 years working on Newbury Street as a stylist in two salons: Pini Swissa and Runway Salon. But since opening his own salon—which features ample parking space, to boot—he still maintains ties with clients from his former salons, beyond sending them the occasional chain letter. Their loyalty is likely due to his artistic dedication to hair: He approaches each haircut like a layered sculpture, following the head's contours to create a natural shape that flatters each client's face. Beyond cuts, he tames frizz and curls with keratin treatments, pumps up volume and length with hair extensions, and adds dimension color and highlights. While Anthony and his stylists work, track lighting illuminates white chairs and walls accented by pops of orange, creating an ambiance as modern as the hairstyles they create.