What You'll Get
Like marshmallows, s’mores, or your rival high school’s mascot uniform, pizza is traditionally roasted over a wood fire. Take in the toasty taste of tradition with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of Italian fare and drinks
- The menu includes the following:
- Fellini pizza, star-shaped margherita pizza with veggie-stuffed corners ($15)
- Capricciosa pizza with mozzarella, prosciutto, mushrooms, artichokes, and black olives ($14)
- Arugula salad with organic arugula, shaved parmesan, and cherry tomatoes ($9.50)
- Salsiccia saltimbocca sandwich, stuffed with italian sausage and rapini ($7.50)
- Traditional Neapolitan wood-fired oven
- Imported Italian ingredients
- Occasional live music<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Antica Pizzeria Fellini
At Antica Pizzeria Fellini, passionate chefs fashion wood-fired pies, sandwiches, and salads from traditional Italian ingredients and cooking methods, as live musicians fill the aromatic air with the sounds of strings and Latin jazz. Each delicious disk on the pizza menu bubbles with authenticity from being spread with imported italian cheese, sauce, flour, and olive oil and cooked in a traditional Neapolitan wood-fired oven, before finally being cast as an extra in a Scorsese film. Hand-sliced mozzarella cheese covers pizzas with creamy flavor, and the house-made dough kneaded from flour, sea-salt, and yeast instills pies with a mouth-watering simplicity. In addition to gracing dinner tables with the aromas and tastes of freshly baked pizza, Antica Pizzeria Fellini dishes out salads loaded with crisp, wholesome veggies, and traditional central Italian saltimbocca sandwiches.