Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a one-year membership for two adults from the same family ($60 value)
- $38 for a one-year membership for one family—two adults and two children younger than 23 ($70 value)
- $10 for one-day admission for two adults and two children ($16 value)
In addition to museum admission, membership includes 10% off in the museum gift shop, free use of library facilities, voting rights, member-only events, and the Ignitor newsletter.
Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum
The early days of the combustion engine leap to life at the Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum. Besides immaculately preserved Steam Traction Engines (tractors) and Steam Power Units from 1849-1960, the museum boasts onsite replicas of historical workshops, and even grows its own crop of wheat every winter and sorghum cane every summer.
- Size: Located on 55 acres of farmland—room enough for 20,000 artifacts, 50 weaving looms, and more than 150 years of history
- Eye Catcher: Four model railroad layouts, including a scale model of the Southern Pacific crossing of the Donner Pass, currently in the process of construction
- Permanent Mainstay: The smoking jewels in the museum's crown are the steam traction engines, which date from about 1860 to 1924, and the gas and diesel engines, which could be bought new as recently as 1940
- Don't Miss: A regular lineup of historical events including Civil War reenactments, antique engine and tractor shows, and a recurring antique consignment auction