What You'll Get
Health screenings are a more accurate alternative to asking carnival barkers to guess how many blood cells you have. Step right up for physical assessments with this Groupon.
$75 for a Basic Wellness Lab Test ($255 Value)
- Blood-count panel to test for anemia and blood disorders (a $49 value)
- Chemistry panel to test liver function, electrolytes, and glucose (a $49 value)
- Lipid panel to chart cholesterol and triglyceride levels (a $49 value)
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone to analyze thyroid function (a $49 value)
- General urinalysis to ascertain a number of health issues (a $49 value)
- Blood-pressure check (a $10 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Any Lab Test Now
Professional lab technicians utilize modern chemistry equations and scientific tests to scrutinize patients' health. But Any Lab Test Now isn't a doctor's office. It’s a place people can go to get comprehensive lab tests that doesn't require them to make an appointment, have insurance, or memorize the Hippocratic oath. The lab can test anything from current blood pressure and physical fitness to potential blood disorders, triglyceride levels, and even liver function—all handy pieces of info to have before starting a workout regime or preparing to fly overseas. In lieu of waiting to receive a bill, patients know about and pay for the day's services upfront, giving the mailman more time to deliver care packages to astronauts.