Health is something that should be monitored regularly, like a mailman with an addiction to making paper airplanes. Keep your well-being well watched with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for four vitamin B12 injections (an $88 value)
- B12 sustains healthy nerve cells and red blood cells
- Naturally energizes the body
- Can increase calories burned, augment metabolism, and quicken digestion <p>
$58 for a basic checkup wellness test (a $129 value)
- Complete blood count tests for blood disorders such as leukemia and anemia
- Chemistry panel includes 16 tests that analyze glucose levels, electrolytes, and liver and kidney function
- Lipid panel evaluates cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL, and HDL levels, which can quantify the risk for stroke or coronary artery disease
- Urinalysis identifies potential metabolic problems or kidney disorders
- Thyroid stimulating hormone can reveal an underactive or overactive thyroid
- Blood pressure check<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Any Lab Test Now
Founded 20 years ago by Dr. David Perlow, Any Lab Test Now boasts more than 100 centers nationwide where technicians administer thousands of standard lab tests priced to increase access and affordability for uninsured or low-income patients. Each location doubles as a draw center, where technicians acquire the specimens necessary for popular services—including glucose readings, HIV screenings, and urinalysis—before sending them to an off-site laboratory for testing.
Any Lab Test Now respects the need for discretion, so each HIPAA-compliant test can be taken anonymously in certain instances. Results are often available within 24–48 hours, and can be mailed, faxed, picked up, or transmitted telepathically for ultimate confidentiality. Though the team doesn’t divulge any medical advice, results can also be passed on to primary care physicians for further analysis.