Participants can work toward open-water scuba certification during a course conducted by experienced instructors
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Four days of equipment rentals, including wetsuit, hood, BCD, tanks, weights, and regulators
- DOES NOT include personal snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, boots, and gloves)
- Four ocean dives
- 30+ hours of instruction
- Eight hours of pool time
- Eight tank fills
- One-year membership with dive club, Underwater Voyagers
- One weekend of free rental gear after completion of Open Water course ($99 value).
- $100 trip voucher off any Any Water Sports trip
- Group lessons
- Course duration: five days of training
- Age restrictions: participants must be 14 or older; 17 and younger must have a guardian-signed waiver
- Valid toward Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) certification
- Required purchases: enrollment fee of $200
- Certification workbooks are available for and additional purchase and cost $99.00
About Any Water Sports
Any Water Sports is created by a team of people absolutely, completely, and irreversibly passionate about scuba. Now they want to spread that passion and love to others. That is why they offer rentals for experienced divers, introductory scuba classes for those who would like to start their journey with diving, and scuba-certification courses which give students a chance to become truly knowledgeable on the subject.
While Any Water Sports is undoubtedly about fun, the excitement of sports, and learning, safety is always the team's number one priority. The instructors make sure that every student finishes their course qualified, not just certified.