Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
$20 for a 20-Class Cross-Training or Boot-Camp Fitness Package ($632 Value)
- A punch card valid for 20 group cross-training or boot-camp classes (a $150 value)
- Two TRX sessions (a $60 value)
- One body-fat evaluation (a $15 value)
- Metabolic-rate testing (a $70 value)
- Five oxygen-therapy sessions (a $100 value)
- Three 45-minute far-infrared jade massages with 15-minute foot massages (an $85 value)
- Five body vibrations sessions (a $38 value)
- Test of cholesterol and glucose levels (a $20 value)
- Five LED light-therapy sessions (a $65 value)
- Custom 30-day diet plan (a $29 value)<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Anytime Fitness a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Anytime Fitness's members hit the gym at their whim with 24-hour secured access to facilities stocked with cardio and strength-training equipment from notable brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, and Nautilus. After a complimentary orientation, exercisers work up a sweat and catch up on their favorite shows atop treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes mounted with personal televisions. Trainers walk rows of free weights and machines, doling out motivational guidance, and instructors lead TRX classes that use body-weight and low-impact routines to build lean muscle and burn calories.
11930 Providence Rd. W
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277Get Directions