Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo's David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for one one-hour personal-training session (a $79 value)
- $110 for three one-hour personal-training sessions (a $237 value)
- $175 for five one-hour personal-training sessions (a $395 value)
- $29 for a one-month gym membership (a $59 value)
- $69 for a three-month gym membership (a $177 value)
Anytime Fitness, which boasts more than 1,800 clubs in North America, makes it easier for average folks to etch out time for exercise by doing one simple thing: staying open 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. As fitness seekers challenge themselves on cardio and Hammer Strength machines and hoist Iron Grip free weights in clean, well-stocked facilities, security monitoring ensures they’re safe and producing enough sweat to meet official government standards. Members can also ramp up their exercise regimens with the help of Anytime Fitness’s staff of personal trainers, who demonstrate moves and sling motivating tips. After workouts, guests can shower in the private restrooms or hop into one of the tanning booths available 24 hours a day.