Frequenting the same gym lets you get to know the people there and gives you a real chance at getting a treadmill named after you. Be a monument to fitness with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for four group private training classes ($250 value)
- $45 for a one-month gym membership ($164 total value)
- $89 for a three-month gym membership ($354 total value)
Each membership includes:
- Monthly fee (a $45 value)
- Unlimited classes (a $20 value/month)
- Unlimited tanning (a $30 value/month)
- Enrollment fee (a $49 value)
- Processing fee (a $20 value)
Groupon members must use the gym during staffed hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday; and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Private Classes are first come, first serve.
Anytime Fitness, which boasts 2,245 clubs in North America, makes it easier for average folks to etch out time for exercise by doing one simple thing: staying open for members 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. As fit seekers challenge themselves on cardio and strength machines by brands such as Precor and Life Fitness and hoist free weights in clean, well-stocked facilities, security monitoring ensures they’re safe and producing enough sweat to meet official government standards. Members can also ramp up their exercise regimens with the help of Anytime Fitness’s staff of personal trainers, who demonstrate moves and sling motivating tips. After workouts, guests can shower in the private restrooms or bop into one of the onsite tanning booths.