All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo's David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with this Groupon.
$20 for a Fitness and Wellness Package ($905 Total Value)
- 20 outdoor yoga or boot-camp classes (a $150 value)
- Two personal-training sessions (a $60 value)
- 10 hydromassages (a $50 value)
- Two rounds of virtual golf (a $39 value)
- Golf-simulator swing analysis (a $19 value)
- Three 45-minute far-infrared jade massages with 15-minute foot massages (an $85 value)
- Five SpaCapsule massages (a $40 value)
- Five oxygen-therapy sessions (a $100 value)
- Dazzling White instant teeth-whitening pen (a $4 value)
- Body-fat evaluation (a $15 value)
- Metabolic-rate testing (a $70 value)
- Five LED light-therapy sessions (a $65 value)
- 12 laser hair-loss-therapy sessions (a $99 value)
- Three cross-training classes (a $25 value)
- Three body-vibration weight-loss sessions (a $35 value)
- Test of cholesterol and glucose levels (a $20 value)
- Custom 30-day diet plan (a $29 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, package expires 60 days from activation date. Must sign waiver. Classes must be redeemed by the same person. May redeem across visits. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anytime Fitness
Anytime Fitness's members hit the gym at their whim with 24-hour secured access to facilities stocked with cardio and strength-training equipment from notable brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, and Nautilus. After a complimentary orientation, exercisers work up a sweat and catch up on their favorite shows atop treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes mounted with personal televisions. Trainers walk rows of free weights and machines, doling out motivational guidance, and instructors lead TRX classes that use body-weight and low-impact routines to build lean muscle and burn calories.