Like a tree house, a gym never lets nonmembers inside and always deflects frogs fired from the neighborhood bully’s slingshot. Hurry up the rope ladder with today’s Groupon: for $29, you get a 30-Day VIP Pass at Anytime Fitness (up to a $192.50 total value). The pass includes:
- A one-month gym membership
- Two personal-training sessions
- One month of unlimited tanning<p>
Choose from the following locations:
- Adamsville in Birmingham (a $188 value)
- Chelsea (a $154.90 value)
- Liberty Park in Birmingham (a $185 value). There are no tanning facilities at this location, and tanning cannot be redeemed at another location.
- McCalla (a $154.90 value). There are no tanning facilities at this location, and tanning cannot be redeemed at another location.
- Pelham (a $192.50 value)
- Vestavia Hills (a $192.50 total value)<p>
Anytime Fitness, as the name suggests, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year with nonstop security. Novice calorie burners and ripped Michelangelo models alike can take advantage of a one-month membership, which equips bodies with enough treadmills, cycles, elliptical machines, and weights to train them to run a marathon inside of a swimming pool filled with mud. During two personal-training sessions, Anytime’s staff of fitness gurus helps exercisers set new fitness goals, revise and personalize workout programs, and correct form during strenuous pinky exercises.
Highlight the results of fat-frying and muscle-mass-magnifying sessions with one month of unlimited tanning in a bevy of beds that paint ripply physiques a brilliant shade of bronze. Those opting to continue on the path toward personal health after their one-month trial can upgrade to a standard membership, and Anytime Fitness will waive up to $100 of the registration fee and award each client with two months of free membership.