Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a race entry package for one ($155 value)
- $60 for a race entry package for two ($310 value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Entry in the Lake Phalen 5K on Saturday, August 2, at 9 a.m., sponsored by Anytime Fitness. Participants include runners from a variety of fitness centers.
- Race T-shirt
- Cash prizes awarded for the top three finishers, along with medals for each male and female age bracket
- 30-day gym membership to Anytime Fitness’s Old Hudson Road location
- 30-minute personal-training session
- 30-minute massage at HealthSource of St. Paul Suburban
Anytime Fitness, which boasts more than 1,800 clubs in North America, makes it easier for average folks to etch out time for exercise by doing one simple thing: staying open 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. As fitness seekers challenge themselves on cardio and Hammer Strength machines and hoist Iron Grip free weights in clean, well-stocked facilities, security monitoring ensures they’re safe and producing enough sweat to meet official government standards. Members can also ramp up their exercise regimens with the help of Anytime Fitness’s staff of personal trainers, who demonstrate moves and sling motivating tips. After workouts, guests can shower in the private restrooms.