What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for 10 yoga classes ($85 value)
- $39 for 20 yoga classes ($170 value)
- $29 for one month of unlimited yoga, Fitness Attack, and Body Vibe classes ($115 value)
30-minute Fitness Attack classes feature high-impact full-body workouts, and 30-minute Body Vibe sessions feature lower-impact exercises for clients over age 50 or recovering from injuries.
- Yoga classes are held Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. and Thursday at 7:15 p.m.
- Fitness Attack classes are held Monday–Friday at 9 a.m. and Monday–Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Body Vibe classes are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11:30 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate by the expiration date on your Groupon; 10-class option expires 4 months from activation date, 20-class option expires 6 months from activation date, and 1-month unlimited option expires 1 month from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for 1st class. Subject to availability. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Anytime Fitness Tarpon Springs
Anytime Fitness, which boasts more than 1,800 clubs in North America, makes it easier for average folks to etch out time for exercise by doing one simple thing: staying open 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. As fitness seekers challenge themselves on cardio and Hammer Strength machines and hoist Iron Grip free weights in clean, well-stocked facilities, security monitoring ensures they’re safe and producing enough sweat to meet official government standards. Members can also ramp up their exercise regimens with the help of Anytime Fitness’s staff of personal trainers, who demonstrate moves and sling motivating tips. After workouts, guests can shower in private restrooms.