Choose from Three Options
- $22 for 10 yoga classes ($85 value)
- $39 for 20 yoga classes ($170 value)
- $29 for one month of unlimited yoga, Fitness Attack, and Body Vibe classes ($115 value)
30-minute Fitness Attack classes feature high-impact full-body workouts, and 30-minute Body Vibe sessions feature lower-impact exercises for clients over age 50 or recovering from injuries.
- Yoga classes are held Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. and Thursday at 7:15 p.m.
- Fitness Attack classes are held Monday–Friday at 9 a.m. and Monday–Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Body Vibe classes are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11:30 a.m.
Anytime Fitness Tarpon Springs
Anytime Fitness, which boasts more than 1,800 clubs in North America, makes it easier for average folks to etch out time for exercise by doing one simple thing: staying open 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. As fitness seekers challenge themselves on cardio and Hammer Strength machines and hoist Iron Grip free weights in clean, well-stocked facilities, security monitoring ensures they’re safe and producing enough sweat to meet official government standards. Members can also ramp up their exercise regimens with the help of Anytime Fitness’s staff of personal trainers, who demonstrate moves and sling motivating tips. After workouts, guests can shower in private restrooms.