All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Off-Peak tickets are not valid on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or school holidays. Must be redeemed online at ThePlex.ca.
- All-access pass is valid for two hours of full park access to all zones for one person
- Apex Party Package includes:
- 20 two-hour all-access passes
- 20 large Slush Puppies
- Four bottomless popcorn bowls
- One large party room
- Apex party host
- Cutlery, plates, and napkins
- Unlimited pitchers of water
- Is there a parents’ area?: yes, with free WiFi
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at listed locations. Must sign waiver. Younger than 19 must have guardian-signed waiver. Off-Peak passes are only valid Monday-Thursday and exclude school holidays. Peak passes are valid any day. The offer may not be split up between guests. Ages 19 and over require ID for verification. Online reservation required; must redeem voucher at ThePlex.ca as voucher cannot be redeemed at the front desk. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Apex Adventure Plex
Finding fun activities that can pry the kids away from the couch can be difficult. Apex Adventure Plex makes it easy with their ultimate active entertainment experiences that offer fun for the whole family.
- Trampoline Park: a gigantic jump zone filled with a variety of trampolines and jump pads; guests can slam dunk on the basketball courts or test their skills on the performance trampolines
- Bubble Soccer: players combine soccer and trampolines on the largest AirTrack in Canada as they bounce off the floors, the walls, and even each other
- Rock Wall: different routes offer varying levels of difficulty to challenge climbers of all skill levels as they free-climb their way to ring the bell at the summit
- Ninja Course: participants face obstacles individually, or conquer them as part of a team, on one of three obstacle courses— each of which is progressively more difficult than the last