Professional cleaners refresh and revitalize old and dull carpets, rags, and upholstery
What You'll Get
- View the valid service areas
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
About Apex Carpet Cleaning
Each vouched for by more than 20 years of experience, Brent and Brandon Mills feed their expertise into Apex Carpet Cleaning, a family-owned company that cleans tile. carpets and air ducts with contemporary techniques. Their staff safeguards Mother Nature and home dwellers with eco-friendly methods and cleansing solutions that are safe enough to drink or gargle before bed. The dry system protects padding from sucking in moisture and breeding bacteria, and allows floors to dry within one to two hours of a thorough raking.