Professional cleaners refresh and revitalize old and dull carpets, rags, and upholstery
About This Deal
- View the valid service areas
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Residential only
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
About Apex Carpet Cleaning
Each vouched for by more than 20 years of experience, Brent and Brandon Mills feed their expertise into Apex Carpet Cleaning, a family-owned company that cleans tile. carpets and air ducts with contemporary techniques. Their staff safeguards Mother Nature and home dwellers with eco-friendly methods and cleansing solutions. The dry system protects padding from sucking in moisture and breeding bacteria as well as allows floors to dry within one to two hours of a thorough raking.